Palawan News (PN) was established on April 10, 2015, by Qubes Publication and Ads Promotion. It is a bilingual news organization based in Puerto Princesa City, Palawan, Philippines.
PN is designed not only to deliver the latest news but a wide array of content such as lifestyle and entertainment, business and agriculture, travel and tourism, science and education, health and fitness, and video documentaries.
PN’s audience can get content online via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, and Youtube.
For more information, please visit PN’s website at www.palawan-news.com.
Conditions of Use
Please read the following conditions before using this site. By using this site, you signify your consent to these conditions of use. If you do not agree, please do not access or use this site.
1. All materials here are for everyone for information purposes only. The PN retains copyrights on all original content. Users are not allowed to copy, reproduce, republish, alter, or distribute content on this website without the authority of the PN.
2. Without permission, users have no right to construe that the use of any material on this site grants them the authority to use the PN’s name or any of its trademarks.
3. The views and opinions expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the city, provincial, and national governments or any agency thereof or any of their contractors or subcontractors. PN is not liable for any harm or damages of any kind that users may incur as a result of their use of, inability to use, or reliance on the information herein.
4. PN respects the privacy of its users and will protect them according to existing Philippine laws. It does not expose information that personally identifies persons or individuals unless they voluntary allow them.
5. PN does not name persons or individuals who are the subjects of our stories if they are below 18, particularly if they are victims of violent crimes or have committed them.