You can now have your favorite restaurant specialties from SM City Puerto Princesa delivered to your doorstep with its recently launched You City Shopper service. With that, you can now enjoy the culinary specialties you love from the mall’s restos at the comfort of your home.
- Delight in modern Filipino comfort food with Mesa, Mang Inasal, Ribshack, and Cabalen.
- Travel around Asia with menu must-haves like Pad Thai from the House of Thai and your favorite Pho (or Chao Long) and French bread from Banh Pho.
- Indulge in your sweet cravings paired with caffeinated drinks with Sabie Bakes, Farron Café, Bead Café, and Cold Plate.
1. Check online: Browse the restaurant guide on SM City Puerto Princesa’s Facebook and SM Viber community for the complete You City Shopper restaurant guide, menu, contact details, updates, and promotions.
2. Send a Message: Enjoy a more personalized and efficient experience by simply placing your order and other meal requirements to SM City Puerto Princesa Facebook Page. The customer representative will coordinate delivery to your doorstep with Byahe Delivery Service riders stationed in the mall. Delivery fees are based on the customer’s location starting at P30.
3. Pay and collect: Customers can opt to pay for orders and delivery fee via cash on delivery in coordination with Byahe. Collect order from your delivery representative and enjoy!
In addition, more of your favorite restaurants at SM City Puerto Princesa is now open for take-out and deliveries via Favors and Call, Order, & Drop. These include Jollibee, Breadtalk, Macao Imperial Tea, Greenwich, Dunkin Donuts, Chowking, Shakey’s, Gongcha, Beanleaf Café, Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, Classic Savory, Mccoy’s Pizza, Divine Sweets, Belgian Waffle, New Le Dessert, Seattle’s Best Coffee, and Merry Mango.
Enjoy the specialty restaurant experience at home with SM City Puerto Princesa’s Your City Shopper service.