Estimated time of preparation and cooking: 20-30 minutes
Good for 4 persons
4 slices of tuna or yellow fin or tangigue
4 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons kalamansi juice
1 medium onion, minced
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
salt to taste
1 or 2 bay leaves
1. In a bowl, combine fish, garlic, soy sauce and pepper.
2. Marinate for an hour in the refrigerator. Drain fish and reserve the marinade.
1. In a frying pan, heat oil and fry the fish until golden brown on both sides. Drain and set aside.
1. In a sauce pan, heat oil and saute the garlic, onion and ginger.
2. Pour marinade then bring to boil.
3. Add fried fish and bay leaf then simmer for 8 to 10 minutes.
4. Adjust the seasoning according to your taste.
5. Remove from heat and transfer to a serving plate. Serve with steamed rice.
Adapted from: http://filipinostylerecipe.com/2012/05/adobong-isda/
Recipe is being used with permission from Beth Celis.
Use of materials from this Website, including any commercial use, reproduction, distribution, re-publication, broadcast, and display or performed, without prior permission of Qubes Publication and Ads Promotion is strictly prohibited.