- Choose the right pen
- Before buying a pen, you should first try writing with it and if the pen writes smoothly without any glitches then you should consider buying it.
- Writing comfortably
- The first thing that you should put in mind is you don’t have to hold the pen tightly, which will prevent you from writing/pressing too hard on the paper. You should also remember that when writing you should use your elbow and shoulder to move your arm, not your hands and wrist.
- Be aware of your posture and hand position
- Remember that you should always practice good posture. You shouldn’t slouch your back when you are writing because you are going to tire your neck, shoulders, and arms much faster. Sit up straight however you may lean back on your chair once in a while.
- You should be at ease with your workspace. The desk should be the right height as your chair, so that you won’t crouch or strain yourself. You should be able to rest your, wrist, arms, elbow on the table when you are not writing.
- Break time
- It is not a bad idea to take a break once in a while. If you have been writing for a long period of time like an hour or two, take a 5 minute break by setting down the pain and standing up. Do stretches or hand exercises or walk around for you to be able to rest your hands, arms and wrist.
Use of materials from this Website, including any commercial use, reproduction, distribution, re-publication, broadcast, and display or performed, without prior permission of Qubes Publication and Ads Promotion is strictly prohibited.