Japanese detainee in good health

File Photo

Puerto Princesa – Provincial Jail authorities on Saturday said the principal mastermind in the May 30 killing of two Japanese tourists in Culion, Palawan is in good physical condition and not suffering from signs of depression as reports have earlier indicated.

 

 

“Normal naman siya. Kasi kung depressed ‘yan, hindi na ‘yan kakain, wala namang kakaiba sa kanya (Nothing so far, he is normal. If he is depressed, he would not eat anymore, but nothing unusual),” Palawan Provincial Jail Warden Larry dela Fuerta told Palawan News.

 

 

Nagahama was committed to the Provincial Jail last June 7 following a resolution of the Provincial Prosecutor’s Office that there was a “probable cause” on the allegations that he is the mastermind in brutally killing Itani Masaru and Arai Yoshihiru last May 30.

 

 

Dela Fuerta said Nagahama has not received a personal visitor since he was committed to the jail, except for a phone call from the Japanese Embassy. In a previous interview, Nagahama said he wanted a Japanese interpreter and a lawyer of his choosing.

 

 

The murder case is set for an arraignment before the Regional Trial Court Branch 52 on June 16.

Use of materials from this Website, including any commercial use, reproduction, distribution, re-publication, broadcast, and display or performed, without prior permission of Qubes Publication and Ads Promotion is strictly prohibited.

You may also like...