Pimples are a normal skin condition that affects many people. It’s an inflammation of the skin in which the oil glands become infected with bacteria, swell up, and filled with pus.
Ice can be used to quickly reduce the redness, swelling and inflammation of pimples. It helps in improving blood circulation to the affected area, and in tightening the skin pores and removing dirt and oil accumulated on the skin. You can use ice cubes or crushed ice, whichever is convenient.
Here’s how to use ice to heal pimples:
- Wrap an ice cube on a piece of cloth.
- Hold it on the affected area for a few seconds.
- Wait for a few minutes and then repeat the process.
The toothpaste that you use every morning to clean your teeth also can be used to treat pimples quickly. It is most effective when used following the ice remedy. You must use white toothpaste; avoid using gel toothpaste.
Here’s how to use toothpaste to heal pimples:
- Take a little amount of toothpaste on your finger.
- Apply it on the affected area.
- Leave it on a few hours then wash it off. Repeat once daily for a few weeks.
Garlic is an antiviral, antifungal, antiseptic and antioxidant agent that can help in the fast treatment of pimples. The sulfur in garlic also promotes quick healing of pimples.
Here’s how to use garlic to heal pimples:
- Cut a fresh garlic glove into two pieces.
- Rub the garlic on the pimples and leave it for 5 minutes before washing the skin with warm water.
- Repeat the treatment several times a day.
Look good, feel good everyone! Till next time…
Use of materials from this Website, including any commercial use, reproduction, distribution, re-publication, broadcast, and display or performed, without prior permission of Qubes Publication and Ads Promotion is strictly prohibited.