- Use black cartolina/paper or bag
- Customize your gift bag by using black cartolina or any paper you can write chalk on. You don’t need to stick a Christmas card on the box. Write a message directly on your gift! Add a touch of color to your gift box by tying a ribbon using colored yarn, fabric, and etc.
2. Use recycled newspaper, magazine, old maps, or comics
- Tired of buying a well-thought out (sometimes expensive) gift wrappers only for it to be ripped and discarded in less than 30 seconds? Use recycled newspapers and magazines instead! All you have to do now is find the perfect ribbon for your gift.
3. Buy a white box (appropriate size for your gift) and colored tape
- Not everyone is skilled in tying the perfect ribbon, so just buy a colored tape of your choosing! Wrap it around the box however you want
4. Use fabric to wrap your box or accentuate your box
- Use old clothes or fabric lying around your house. Cut into appropriate measurement for wrapping. Or accentuate your gift box by using fabric.
5. Use flowers or leaves to add a touch of earthy creativity on your gift box
- Most houses have gardens. Personalize your gift box by putting a pretty flower or leaf on it. It would be better if the box is wrapped in brown material.