Forty-four out of the 152 ‘unaffected’ barangays in Palawan were officially declared as ‘drug-free communities’ in a press conference held by the Palawan Provincial Police Office on Wednesday, February 15, as led by PINSP. Ric Ramos, PIO-PPO. PNP’s data said out of the total 367 barangays in the province, 152 (or 41%) can be considered as ‘unaffected’ by the illegal drug problem, while 215 (or 59%) are ‘affected’ by such menace.
The drug-free communities, which come from the province’s different municipalities, include the following:
• Aborlan – Apo-Aporawan
• Araceli – Balogo, Dagman, Dalayawan, Lumacad, Madoldolon, Mauringin, San Jose, Sto. Niño, Taloto, Tinintinan, Calandagan
• Cuyo – Tucadan, Maringian, Balading, Caburian, Caponayan
• Dumaran – Calasag, Catep, Santo Tomas, Danleg, Bacao, Bohol, San Juan
• Española – Pulot Interior, Punang
• Kalayaan – Pagasa
• Linapacan – San Nicolas, Maroyogroyog
• Magsaysay – Rizal, Emilod, Lacaren, Canipo, Cocoro, Alcoba
• Quezon – Calumpang
• El Nido – Aberawan, Mabini, Bebeladan, Baldat
• Rizal – Ransang, Campong-ulo
• San Vicente – Sto. Niño
• Taytay – Old Guinlo
Use of materials from this Website, including any commercial use, reproduction, distribution, re-publication, broadcast, and display or performed, without prior permission of Qubes Publication and Ads Promotion is strictly prohibited.